Learn more about our consultation services.
1. What is a consultation? If you have a specific question or scenario, schedule a consultation with an Autism Resource Specialist. They will listen and help to direct you to local and/or state-wide service providers, resources, or evidence-based strategies that may help.
2. Where is a consultation held? Resource consultations may be held via phone, Zoom, or in-person at our office. You may specify your meeting preference when you schedule an appointment.
3. How long does a consultation take? Consultations typically range from 15 minutes to one hour depending on the resources, providers, or strategies you are looking for.
4. Who can attend a consultation? We provide 1:1 or small group consultations. Please feel free to invite your caregiver, partner, or a loved one!
5. Who is a consultation for? Anyone seeking more autism information and resources! We provide consultation services to autistic individuals, their caregivers, service providers, and/or educators. We can meet with medical professionals, first responders, or community members to help to connect you with appropriate resources for supporting autistic individuals.
Autism isn’t scary, but learning about it can be. With the growing amount of autism information and research, it’s hard to know where to begin. AARC specialists will help you to locate and navigate information that best fits your needs.
Schedule a Consultation
Book an appointment using our scheduling application below.